ZADC
High-rise living and greening High-rise living and greening
Share this on WhatsAppBY Roznah Abdul Jabbar A high-rise development with a verdant landscape, thematic gardens and water cascades is the signature of every... High-rise living and greening
Booking.com

BY Roznah Abdul Jabbar

A high-rise development with a verdant landscape, thematic gardens and water cascades is the signature of every SP Setia Bhd development. Its latest freehold Setia Sky Ville condominium project in Penang is no different.
Commanding breathtaking views of the hills and city skyline, it comprises two 33-storey towers and features a semi-detached residence layout.

Located in Jelutong, Setia Sky Ville consists of a total of 550 units with 307 units in Block A1 and 243 units in Block 1B.

The built-ups range from 1,036sq ft to 1,424sq ft and prices of the units start from RM758,000. The 5.3-acre project will feature twin gardens which are a harmonious balance of wind and water – an idyllic setting designed to enhance wellbeing.

30skyP1

A 1-acre garden with water cascades will be located on the ground floor. Facilities include a 50m salt water, resort-styled pool; children’s pool; bio pond; and Jacuzzi.

Level 7 will house a 1.8-acre wind garden featuring thematic garden spaces such as a citrus grove, petunia courtyard and communal herb garden; a two-storey clubhouse; and a swimming pool for residents to relax and enjoy the cool breeze from the hills. The wind garden will also have a multipurpose hall, basketball court, BBQ deck, tai chi garden and outdoor pavilion.

In addition, residents will have access to an 18,000sq ft green-roof clubhouse with an open plan layout. Facilities here include a gym, reading room, guest lounge, playroom and games room.

According to SP Setia, Setia Sky Ville is targeted at upgraders from the surrounding low- and medium-cost apartments, parents from nearby residential areas who are buying for their children, and young professionals looking to own their first home.

30skyP2

The project is easily accessible via Jalan Masjid Negeri, Jalan Perak, Jalan Free School and Jelutong Expressway, and is mere minutes away from the city centre and modern conveniences.

Whether it is F&B offerings, shopping or the finest schools, the developer said Setia Sky Ville is perfectly positioned for a contemporary lifestyle.

Located near the project are schools and colleges such as SMJK Heng Ee High School, SMK Convent Green Lane, Han Chiang High School, SMK Methodist Boys’ School, Chung Ling Private School, Damansara Utama College and Disted College. Universiti Sains Malaysia is about 7km away. Medical facilities including Lam Wah Ee Hospital, Carl Corrynton Medical Centre and the General Hospital are about 2km away.

Other amenities include F&B outlets, shopping malls and Tesco Hypermarket.

The project is located about 6km from Penang Bridge and 15km from Penang International Airport.
Setia Sky Ville is one of the projects under the Setia 10:90 package announced by SP Setia recently.

The package allows buyers to pay 10 per cent of the house price upfront and the remaining 90 per cent after the project’s completion.

30skyp3

SP Setia has made the scheme an integral part of the sales initiative for financial year 2016. Being rolled out under the Setia 10:90 package are 13 phases from various projects with a total gross development value of RM3 billion.

The recently launched Setia Sky Ville is expected to be completed in 2020.

Property 360 Online

Property 360 Online is a news portal focused on major issues, views and major market movements in the Malaysian real estate sector.

Shares