ZADC
Setia Eco Templer hits buyer sweet spot Setia Eco Templer hits buyer sweet spot
Share this on WhatsAppBY Chris Prasad It has been said that the right product, at the right place, at the right time, can sell... Setia Eco Templer hits buyer sweet spot
Booking.com

BY Chris Prasad

It has been said that the right product, at the right place, at the right time, can sell even in the toughest economic environment, and at least one new residential project is proving this theory to be true.

Setia Eco Templer, a 194-acre gated-and-guarded township taking shape on the former Perangsang Templer Golf Club and beside the famed Templer Rainforest Reserve, seems to have struck a resounding chord with homeseekers, having sold almost all of the units from its first phase at the maiden launch last weekend.

Elated by the response, developer SP Setia Bhd said the reaction to the project has been “overwhelming”, and to date, all the link villas and bungalow units offered in the first phase have been taken up, with only a limited number of semi-dees left for the picking.

“Excited purchasers were queuing up despite the rainy weather since Friday morning [May 13]. From the response we can see that demand for quality and strategically located properties is still high,” said SP Setia executive vice president Datuk Koe Peng Kang.

Eco Setia Templer will preserve much of the existing natural landscape to enhance the lifestyle appeal.

Eco Setia Templer will preserve much of the existing natural landscape to enhance the lifestyle appeal.

Despite being within striking distance from the city, the Setia Eco Templer enclave boasts an ambience of natural forest greenery – with nine creeks running through the enclave – thanks to its proximity to one of the last few protected green lungs within the Klang Valley. The project offers a combination of contemporary homes and a wide range of lifestyle amenities within a stunning ambience without having to sacrifice urban conveniences.

Phase one of Setia Eco Templer features English-themed house designs that include the now fully-sold 176 double-storey linked villas and six double-storey bungalows. Still available are a handful of double-storey semi-dees offering built-ups of between 3,482sq ft and 3,492sq ft, priced from RM1.7 million.

According to SP Setia, the linked villas were priced from RM850,000 and the bungalows were priced from RM2.8 million.

  Buyers braved a rainy Friday morning to queue up and get a first glimpse of the popular project.

Buyers braved a rainy Friday morning to queue up and get a first glimpse of the popular project.

An added attraction of Setia Eco Templer is its build-then-sell 10:90 programme, where purchasers need only pay 10 per cent downpayment now and fork out the remaining 90 per cent when the property is completed.

“This provides great financial flexibility and freedom of up to three years for purchasers to seek financing options, which means they will not have to miss out on investment opportunities that will benefit them in the future,” said Koe.

Residents will also enjoy a host of lifestyle facilities and services provided by the already constructed community clubhouse, which features an Olympic-sized pool, gymnasium, ballroom, function rooms and F&B outlets, among others. The enclave will be further enhanced with innovative landscapes and waterscapes.

The entire township, with an approximate gross development value of RM2 billion, will be completed in stages over the next seven years.

Property 360 Online

Shares